How to request transcripts

If you need official transcripts sent to a college or university while you are in the process of applying, go to:

or email Mrs. Johnson at
Put TRANSCRIPTS in the subject line and tell her which schools you would like them sent to.

If you are applying to Penn State, they ask that you self report.  You can request an unofficial transcript be emailed to you for reference.  Tell Mrs. Johnson it is for your Penn State application.